Jurnal Seni Nasional CIKINI is published two (two) times a year, which is every June and December every year. This journal is published by the Lembaga Penelitian Pengembangan Masyarakat - Institut Kesenian Jakarta.
We open submission for your scholarly articles by online submission. Articles sent to the Jurnal Seni Nasional Cikini must have never been published anywhere else, and is not in review by other publications. Please follow these criteria below:
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Already have Username and Password for Jurnal Seni Nasional Cikini.
Need a Username/Password?
Please include a telephone contact that can be contactedContact
The conditions for writing Jurnal Seni Nasional CIKINI are as follows:
- The article submitted must be the work of the author himself, not the result of plagiarism, and has never been published in other journal collection media.
- If it is known in the future that the writing published is the result of plagiarism without the knowledge of Jurnal Seni Nasional CIKINI, then the author will be fully responsible for any sanctions that may be imposed on author himself.
- The article submitted must be a research / study journal related to the arts and culture, please check Focus and Scope.
- Jurnal Seni Nasional CIKINI, only accept writing in soft copy.
- The article can be written in Bahasa Indonesia or English.
- If the article is written in Indonesian, it must follow the Pedoman Umum Ejaan Bahasa Indonesia (PUEBI).
- If the article is written in English, please follow American English spelling.
- The submitted article should be between 15 and 20 A4 pages; ranging from 3,500 to 5,000 words. excluding the Abstract, Keywords, and Bibliography. Article should be written in Times New Roman font, 12 pt size, with 1.5 line spacing and in Word format (.doc or .docx).
- Margins paper 2,5 centimeters on top and bottom.
- The systematic sequence of writing is: article title, author's name, abstract (in Indonesian and English ), keywords, article content, and bibliography.
Title should be concise and informative. Maximum 15 Words.
Author’s Names and Affiliations
- Please indicate the given name and family name clearly. Present the authors' affiliation addresses below the names and email address.
- In addition to sending writing, it is recommended that the author also include a brief biodata (2-5 sentences).
- Abstracts must be written in Indonesian and English.
- A concise and factual abstract is required no longer than 150 words. The abstract should state briefly the purpose of the research, the principal results and major conclusions.
- Keyword must be written in Indonesian and English.
- Provide no longer than 5 keywords, avoiding general and plural terms and multiple concepts (avoid, for example, ‘and’, ‘of’).
- Keywords arranged alfabeticlly.
Citation, References, and Bibliography
- References should be arranged first alphabetically.
- Citation, References, and Bibliography, please follow the APA Style (7th Edition).
- Please ensure that every reference cited in the text is also present in the reference list (and vice versa). Avoid citation in the abstract.
- It is recommended that authors use a reference manager such as Mendeley or Microsoft Word's built-in reference manager, or any reference manager that supports the 8th edition MLA.
Illustrations (such as tables, diagrams, maps or other drawings, or photographs), must be supplied in a separate file (use the supplementary files option). Photos and digital maps should be in high resolution, no less than 300 dpi (using the JPEG format).
When a name is mentioned for the first time, the appearance should include the first name or initials. For example, P.G.J. van Sterkenburg or Seno Gumira Ajidarma.
Abbreviations such as the ampersand (&), etc., i.e., are not recommended for use; please use the full length of those expressions. Abbreviations of names such as LIPI, Kemdiknas, LSM, TNI, can be used if those abbreviations appear more than once in the article and in the first appearance is written in full by adding the abbreviation in brackets. For example, Kemdiknas (Kementerian Pendidikan Nasional).
Please refer to the Pedoman Umum Ejaan Bahasa Indonesia (PUEBI) for Indonesian grammatical rules on abbreviations.Short Biography
The author must include a short biography between 2-5 sentences at the end of the pa